Very pleased to have been involved in this publication, the other contributions look really interesting, do check it out.
The journal includes the following papers.
- Tristram Hooley and Ronald Sultana, Career guidance for social justice
- Peter Plant and Rodger Kjaergård, From mutualism to individual competitiveness: Implications and challenges for social justice within career guidance in neoliberal times
- Steve Rooney and Mark Rawlinson, Narrowing participation? Contesting the dominant discourse of employability in contemporary higher education
- Rie Thomsen, The practice portrait – a method for promoting social justice in practice
- Tom Staunton, Social media, social justice? Consideration from a career development perspective
- Fabiano Fonseca Da Silva, Vera Paiva, and Marcelo Afonso Ribeiro, Career construction and reduction of psychosocial vulnerability: Intercultural career guidance based on Southern epistemologies
- Randi Boelskifte Skovhus, A focus on educational choice has social justice consequences – an empirical study informed by…
View original post 55 more words